Member Benefits and Opportunities
Get Involved and make the most of your membership!
Every ASA member receives:
- Monthly CSA News magazine
- Discounts on subscriptions to the Digital Library and our highly regarded and well-cited journals
- Discounts on our books and publications
- Access to the online Membership Directory and networking opportunities
- Biweekly electronic newsletters -- Science Policy and News Flash
- Option to publish research in our journals with reduced page charges
- Opportunity to present poster and oral papers at the International Annual Meeting
- Free online posting of resume/CV and access to Career Placement Services
- Membership in Communities
- Discounts on International Annual Meeting and regional meeting registrations
You may also take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Scientific Expertise Directory -- List your areas of expertise and be included in this new directory
- Professional certifications programs, the benchmark of excellence
- Awards, scholarships, and fellowships, including graduate and undergraduate opportunities
- Honing leadership skills and gaining visibility by volunteering for Society committees and editorial boards
- Science Policy activities
- Undergraduate programs with Students of Agronomy, Soils, and Environmental Sciences (SASES)
In addition, your membership supports the following:
- Agronomic Science Foundation (ASF) programs
New to the American Society of Agronomy?
Welcome! It is a pleasure to add you to our membership roster, where you are joining more than 7,500 ASA members. There are many opportunities to make the most of your membership.
Visit our new member Q & A page to learn more and get started.