Focus on the Mid-Atlantic
- Reducing off-farm inputs with crop diversity
- Managing downy mildew in lima beans
- Using the Corn Stalk Nitrate Test
- Persistence of herbicides in soil
- Benefits of cover crops
...plus, earn up to 6 self-study CEUs spanning various regions and more!
View current issue>>
Crops & Soils
, the magazine for certified crop advisers, agronomists, and soil scientists
, is published six times a year. It focuses on solutions to the daily challenges facing those working in the field and features information on new technology and products, company strategies, CEU articles and quizzes, and regulatory and industry news. Crops & Soils
magazine is a benefit for all holding CCA, CPAg, CPSS, and CPSC certifications. Certification holders may download all issues electronically. Subscriptions are also available and include both print and electronic access. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
to learn more.
Online ISSN: 2325-3606 | Print ISSN: 0162-5098
Video Playback in the EDV
Please note the following issues when playing videos within the Enhanced Digital Version of Crops & Soils magazine:
- Externally hosted videos (e.g., from YouTube or other sources) are available for viewing on the web and iPad only and will not play on phones or other tablets.
- Videos are NOT available for viewing in offline mode or in the mobile web reader.
- When you close out of a video when using Firefox or Internet Explorer browers, you may still hear it playing in the background until you move to the next page.
Advertising and Sponsorships
Reach more than 10,000 ASA, CSSA, and SSSA members, and more than 14,000 certified professionals through our advertising, sponsorship, and marketing opportunities. For more information, rates, digital file submission guidelines, and more, please see Advertising/Sponsorships or contact Eric Welsh at 608-273-8081 or email@example.com.
Have an idea for an article or comment on the magazine? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a question about receiving the magazine or about certification? Email email@example.com or call 608-273-8085.