Citation Manager Download
Please note that citations prior to 1976 may carry the name Soil Science Society of America Proceedings.
Please select your application below to download the citation in the corresponding format:
- Make sure you have at least version 3.1.2 of EndNote
- If you are able to download the file and EndNote launches automatically, but the citation doesn't get imported, reinstall the updater.
- If you get the error 'File not Found' when downloading citations, clear your browser's cache, quit and restart your browser, and attempt to download the citations again.
- MAC ONLY: If you are able to download the file and EndNote launches automatically, but you get the error message "This file is incompatible with this version of EndNote", make sure that the 'file type' (in the General instructions above) is set to TEXT.
- If you are having other problems using EndNote, try reinstalling the updater.
- If you continue to have trouble, please contact EndNote support directly.
- WINDOWS ONLY: Is the citation opening Reference Manager or ProCite but not importing the citation? Make sure that you have installed the Export plug-in.
- PROCITE FOR MAC ONLY: If you get the error 'no records were found' when you try to transfer the citation into your database, make sure that you have selected the 'Ris' file format option.
- If you continue to have trouble, please contact ProCite support directly.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues downloading citations.